Friday, January 6, 2012

This strength i have

In my years, I’ve found out that Satan wants to devour me…….. he keeps searching in ways to destroy me…. But the undeniable truth is and the very thing I have confidence in is this: he can do as much I let him and allow him  for it is not by my strength that I stop him but by the greatest strength not only on earth but in heaven, which has all authority in it. Therefore if I ever fail to defeat the devil…… I have allowed it; for he not mine to defeat…. He was defeated on the Cross of Calvary and the One who is responsible for this defeats him every day, every hour and every minute.



On the day where eternity finally comes and I have somehow allowed the devil to devour me, I shall say I did not use the power in me….. I did not let the greatest power go to work…. I did not let the strength of all time show its glory…….

For the battle was never mine to begin with….. my part was ‘total submission’….. to be used by this greatest strength to defeat the devil.

I cannot fail…. The day of eternity shall see me on the very side of the greatest strength and power…… satan cannot devour me….

After all, I have confidence in this very thing: that I have submitted totally and not partially to the greatest strength and power on earth and in heaven……

What devouring can the devil do when his strength and power is no match for the One that works in me through Jesus Christ my Lord!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment