Friday, January 6, 2012

The GOD Connection

Isn’t it amazing when we Believers find other Believers and automatically start to share the wonderful individual and intimate experiences we’ve had with the HOLY SPIRIT? Sometimes we meet other JESUS loving, GOD crazy, HOLY SPIRIT filled persons and there’s not even the need to speak…… there’s this unspoken  word that transcends and both of you know that who and what we are (if that makes sense at all)  for example…. I was in the salon for my usual weekend wash and set and when in a rush blow-dry and tong appointment and I noticed a beautiful woman in her forties who looked too regal  without doing  anything…… my eyes started to follow her every move because there was something about her I just needed to place…… my mind and heart kept wondering what it was about this woman and she kept stealing glances at me too but I didn’t let her mind work as hard because I was reading a book which back’s cover boldly stated “Free in CHRIST”........  I finally figured what was with this woman that had made me glue my eyes to her and had taken all my concentration….. She finally gave it away without speaking but with just one continuous gesture….. as sis Diana washed her hair with her face slightly bent backwards and water flushing through the shampooed foamy hair…. She gently raised her right hand into the sky, cupping her hand and moving it backwards and forwards as if her hand was an oar rowing in the air! I smiled!!!!!! I got it!!! Finally!!!!! It’s the GOD connection……. As she had her washed…. This forty something year old woman decided to let her spirit flow in worship to the LORD hence the hand gesture….. I keep wondering what hymn or song or vision she had in her mind uptill this day……. But there was something about that woman…….. It was definitely the GOD connection!


1 comment:

  1. Nice ...... I met a family recently and I know what the "God connection" looks like.

    ReplyDelete